This guide covers the “Pirin” edition of netTransformer. netTransformer is a network transformation manager able to:
- Discover current network infrastructure
- Capture its state
- Build a graph data model out of it
- Provide ability to review and reason about L2, L3, OSPF, ISIS and BGP topology
- Automate device configuration process through simplified template interface!
- Capture various other data during the discovery process
- Track the network evolution process
- Transform a network from one state to the other
Pirin is one of the most beautiful mountains in Bulgaria. If you have never heard about it have a look here. We had some beautiful moments there thus we named this release on the mountain.
If that sounds interesting and you want to find out more please read the rest of this guide.